Get a Real Estate Website without Breaking the Bank
From only R360 pm
- Maximum exposure on high ranking portals
- FREE support
- NO setup costs
What's included in your website
- Beautiful, professional design with your branding
- Contact forms that SMS and email you directly
- Detailed display of property listings with photos
- Your contact info on every page
- Social sharing
- Print property details
- Easy uploading and managing of properties and photos
- Easy uploading and managing of agents and photos
- Select show houses, show days and times
- Feed management - add/update properties on Property24 & Private Property
- Print property brochures for show days and window advertisement
Choose a real estate website package to suit your budget and start utilising the power of the internet.
|R360 per month
||R530 per month
|2 Agents included in price
||5 Agents included in price
1 only @ R50 per month
R25 per agent per month
|Template based website
|Maximum of 30 properties
Search engine optimisation (SEO), content creation, AdWords marketing.
How do I pay?
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). We invoice monthly in advance.
Can I change my package at any time?
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade at any time, using the guidelines on the left.
Why choose ALLSA Internet Marketing?
ALLSA Internet Marketing focuses on providing estate agencies with a professional, search engine friendly website and marketing
their real estate on the internet.
ALLSA Internet Marketing goes to great lengths to ensure you reach your target market and
in the end SELL YOUR PROPERTY.
Since 2008 ALLSA Internet Marketing has assisted hundreds of estate agencies to launch and maintain a real estate website.
Why your real estate company needs a website?
In today’s online-driven world, internet marketing is essential for any real estate agency. A company website is the cornerstone of any
effective internet marketing strategy. It should be the first step in getting your real estate business online and connect with potential
buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
A real estate website is an essential tool for distributing information to your target market, delivering your marketing message, promoting
your property listings, gathering customer data and ultimately generating high-quality leads. A well designed and appropriately promoted
website is invaluable in generating new real estate leads and increasing your sales potential.
- If your properties are not on the internet potential buyers cannot find it, even worse, they find your competitor's properties.
- A professional website, detailed real estate info and contact details substantially increase the likelihood of you selling the property.
- Real estate portals and search engines will direct potential buyers to your website where they can view all, and only your properties.
- A website is quick to change and it is easy to load and update the content and property listings.
- Send property alerts via email, with links to your website, to your target market anywhere.
- It is increasingly true that if you do not have a website, your company does not exist.